Assam Is An Indian State Which Is Renowned For Assam Silk And Assam Tea. Explore Here More Interesting Facts About Assam. We Are Sharing Below A Complete Set Of 100+ Assam Gk Questions And Answers 2023. We’Ll Keep Adding New Questions Here.
Buy Now DHS Important Questions: Click Here
The Topics Which We Have Covered In Our General Knowledge Questions And Answers Section For Assam Are Its History, Geography, Demographics, Government And Politics, Education, Economy Culture, And Many Others.
100+ Assam GK Questions and Answers 2023
Check below 100+ GK questions and answers on Assam:
1. Question: Which Is The Largest Man-Made Tanks In Assam?
2. Question: The Assam Region Was Separated From The Bengal Presidency As “North-East Frontier” In The Year?
3. Question: The Assam Gas Cracker Project Was Approved In?
Ans. April 2006
4. Question: The First Assamese Film Joymoti Was Released In The Year?
5. Question: The Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat Was Established In The Year?
6. Question: Which One District Is Declared As The First Carbon Free District In Assam (Also In India)?
7. Question: Who Was The First Editor Of The Assamese Magazine ‘Jonaki’?
Ans. Chandra Kumar Agarwala
8. Question: Who Was The First Chief Justice Of High Court Of Assam ( Now Known As Guwahati High Court)?
Ans. R. F. Lodge
9. Question: Total Number Of National Parks In Assam?
10. Question: Who Is Also Known As The “Lion Man” Of Assam?
Ans. Radha Govinda Baruah
11. Question: Jorhat Gymkhana Club Which Is The Oldest Golf Course In Asia And The Third Oldest In The World Was Established In The Year?
12. Question: “Halodhia Choraye Baodhan Khai” Won The National Film Award For Best Feature Film In The Year?
13. Question: Kanaklata Barua Became A Martyr Of Which One Of The Following National Movements?
Ans. Quit India Movement
14. Question: In Ancient Times, Assam Is Also Known By The Name Of?
15. Question: Which Day Will Be Observed As Rhino Day In Assam?
Ans. 22nd September
16. Question: Who Is The First Assamese To Climb Mount Everest?
Ans. Tarun Saikia
17. Question: The First Conference Of Asam Sahitya Sabha Was Held At?
18. Question: Who Was The First President Of Asam Sahitya Sabha?
Ans. Padmanath Gohain Baruah
19. Question: Which One Is The First Assamese Novel To Win The Sahitya Akademi Award?
20. Question: From Which Constituency, Bishnu Prasad Rabha Was Elected As M.L.A In 1969?
21. Question: In Which Hill Top, The Kamakhya Temple Is Located?
Ans. Nilachal Hill
22. Question: Who Was The First American Missionary To Compile A Dictionary Of The Assamese Language?
Ans. Miles Bronson
23. Question: Brahmaputra, After Joining Tista River, Is Known As?
24. Question: Syed Abdul Malik Won The Sahitya Akademi Award In 1972 For Which Novel?
Ans. Aghari Atmar Kahini
25. Question: The Assam Medical College Was Formerly Known As?
Ans. Berry White Medical School
26. Question: Which Language Is Used By Sankardev To Written Borgeets?
27. Question: The First Rebellion Against The British Rule In Assam In 1828 Was Led By?
Ans. Gomdhar Knowar
28. Question: In Which Year, The Capital Of Assam Shifted From Shillong To Dispur?
29. Question: In Which Month, Ambubachi Mela Is Celebrated In Kamakhya Temple?
30. Question: Who Won The Sahitya Akademi Award 2017 In Assamese Language
Ans. Jayanta Madhab Bora
31. Question: Which State Is Not Covered Under The Jurisdiction Of Guwahati High Court?
32. Question: The Guwahati Tea Auction Centre Was Established In The Year?
33. Question: The Asam Sahitya Sabha Was First Founded In The Year?
34. Question: Which Forest Is Single-Handedly Planted By Jadav Payeng?
Ans. Molai Forest
35. Question: Nambor Wildlife Sanctuary Is Located In Which District?
Ans. Karbi Anglong
36. Question: Which Actress Wins The National Film Award For Best Child Artist For The Year 2017?
Ans. Bhanita Das
37. Question: The Brahmaputra Cracker And Polymer Limited Industry Is Located At?
38. Question: The Naranarayan Setu Connects The Pancharatna Town With Which City?
39. Question: Which One Was The First Assamese Film To Won President’S Silver Medal For Best Feature Film?
Ans. Ronga Police
40. Question: The First Women’S University In Assam “Assam Women’S University” Is Located In?
41. Question: Who Is Also Known As ‘Geetikavi’ Of Assam?
Ans. Parvati Prasad Baruva
42. Question: In Which Year, Lakshminath Bezbaroa Presided Over The Assam Sahitya Sabha Session?
Ans. 1924 Guwahati
43. Question: In Which Year, Kaziranga Was Designated A “Reserve Forest” For The First Time?
44. Question: Which One Was The Capital Of The Kachari Kingdom?
45. Question: Which Is The Highest Mountain Ranges In Assam?
Ans. Barail Range
46. Question: Which Chutia King Established Sadiya As The Second Capital Of Chutia Kingdom?
47. Question: In Which Of The Districts, The ‘Jonbeel Mela’ Held Every Year?
48. Question: Which Ahom Queen Built The Sivadol In Sivasagar?
Ans. Ambika Kunwori
49. Question: When Bhupen Hazarika Had Been Awarded With Dadasaheb Phalke Award?
50. Question: The Historic Assam Accord Was Signed On?
Ans. 15th August, 1985
51. Question: The Patkai Bum Range Makes The Boundary Between?
Ans. India And Burma
52. Question: Who Directed The Assamese Film “Shakuntala”?
Ans. Dr Bhupen Hazarika
53. Question: Which One Is Not A Administrative Districts Of Barak Valley In Assam?
Ans. Dima Hasao
54. Question: Assam’S Only Chemical Fertiliser Plant Is Located In?
55. Question: Who Was The First Chief Minister Of Assam?
Ans. Gopinath Bordoloi
56. Question: Which Is The Only Assamese Who Represented India In The First Round Table Conference Held At London In 1930?
Ans. Chandradhar Barua
57. Question: Who Is Also Known As The Father Of The Bhryamyman Or Mobile Theatre Of Assam?
Ans. Achyut Lahkar
58. Question: The Namdang Stone Bridge Was Constructed During The Reign Of Ahom King?
Ans. Rudra Singha
59. Question: The First Non-Government College Of Assam Is?
Ans. J.B. College, Jorhat
60. Question: In Which Year, Malladev (Nara Narayan) Acquired The Title Narayan?
61. Question: The Book “Hastividyarnava” Was Written Under Which Ahom Ruler?
Ans. Siva Singha
62. Question: In Which District The “Sri Surya Pahar” Is Located?
63. Question: The Illustration Work Of The Medieval Assamese Text “Hastividyarnava” Was Done By?
Ans. Sukumar Borkaith
64. Question: The First Ahom Monarch To Assume The Hindu Title “Swarganarayan” Was?
65. Question: The Gohain Kamal Ali Road Was Constructed During The Reign Of?
Ans. Nara Narayan
66. Question: How Much Percent Of The Indian Landmass Is Covered By The State Of Assam?
67. Question: The District Which Was Separated From Assam And Was Given To East Pakistan In The Year 1947 Was?
68. Question: Assam’S Only Fishery College “College Of Fisheries Science” Is Located In?
69. Question: Which One Is The First Film Where Bhupen Hazarika Sings As Playback Singer?
70. Question: Who Had Conferred Gopinath Bordoloi With The Title “Lokapriya”?
Ans. Jairam Das Daulatram
71. Question: Which One Was The Second Film Directed By Jyotiprasad Agarwala?
72. Question: Kamakhya Temple Was Rebuilt By Which One Of The Following Koch King?
73. Question: Who Was The First Vice-Chancellor Of Guwahati University?
Ans. Krishna Kanta Handique
74. Question: Which Town Is Also Known As The Manchester Of Assam?
75. Question: Who Was The Last King Of Ahom Kingdom In Assam?
Ans. Purandar Singha
76. Question: The Abhiruchi Sports Day Is Celebrated On?
Ans. September 3rd
77. Question: Swahid Divas Is Celebrated On?
Ans. 10th December
78. Question: Which Singer Is Also Popularly Known As The “King Of Bihu”?
Ans. Khagen Mahanta
79. Question: In Which Year Mamoni Raisom Goswami Win The Jnanpith Award?
80. Question: Who Was The Second President Of Assam Sahitya Sabha?
Ans. Chandradhar Barua
81. Question: Who Is The First Assamese Recipient Of Sahitya Akademi Award?
Ans. Jatindranath Dowara
82. Question: The Itakhulir Rann Was Fought Against Mughal During The Reign Of?
Ans. Gadadhar Singha
83. Question: Which City Of Assam Has The Largest Dry Fish Market Of Asia?
84. Question: Gibon Wildlife Sanctury Is Located At?
85. Question: Who Is The First Recipient Of Asom Ratna Award?
Ans. Bhupen Hazarika
86. Question: Which Ahom King Had The Shortest Reign Of 21 Days Only?
Ans. Samaguria Rojaa
87. Question: According To The 2017 Elephant Census, Total Number Of Elephants In Assam Is?
88. Question: The First Session Of The Assam Assembly Was Held In?
Ans. 7th April, 1937
89. Question: Lakshminath Bezbaroa Is Honoured With ‘Rasaraj’ By Asam Sahitya Sabha In The Year?
90. Question: In Which Year, National Games Was Held In Assam?
91. Question: The Phulaguri Uprising Was Take Place?
92. Question: Who Had Written The Poetry Anthology ‘Alakananda’?
Ans. Nalini Bala Devi
93. Question: Which One Is The Only Left Tributary Of Barak River?
Ans. Sonai River
94. Question: The Hayagriva Madhava Temple Of Hajo Is Located In Which Hill?
Ans. Monikut Hill
95. Question: Which City Is Also Known As “The Cultural Capital Of Assam”?
96. Question: Who Is Known As The Father Of Assamese Prose Literature?
97. Question: The Dhodar Ali Is Constructed During The Reign Of?
Ans. Gadadhar Singha
98. Question: In Which District, Sainik School Is Located?
99. Question: In Which Year Was The Bodo Sahitya Shabha Founded?
100. Question: Which District Is Not Under The Btad Council?
Buy Now DHS Important Questions: Click Here