DME Assam 2008 Grade III & IV Apply Now
Lakhimpur Peon & Chowkidar (Grade IV) Apply Now
Golaghat Peon Vcaancy Apply Now
Anganwadi Anganwadi Worker & Helper Apply Now
Anganwadi Anganwadi Worker & Helper Download
Assam Public Service Commission has published job a advertisement for the recruitment of 6 District Sports Officer vacancy under Sports and Youth Welfare Department, Govt. of Assam . Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
APSC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Name of post: District Sports Officer
No of posts: 6 [UR: 2, OBC/ MOBC: 2, STP: 1, EWS: 1]
Department: Sports and Youth Welfare Department, Govt. of Assam
Pay: Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- Plus Grade Pay Rs. 10,900/-
Eligibility Criteria of APSC Recruitment 2021
Resident-ship: The candidate must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
- A candidate should have sound health, both mentally and physically and free from organic defect or bodily infirmity likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his duties.
- A candidate is required to undergo medical examination before appointment to the service.
- A candidate must hold 3 (three) years Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed) from a University/ Institute recognized by UGC/ NCTE,
- 4 (four) years (integrated course) Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed) from a University/ Institute recognized by UGC/ NCTE,
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce from a recognized University with a Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Physical Education (B.P.Ed) from a recognized Physical Training Institute.
Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2021. The upper age limit is relaxable:
- (i) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
- (ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years.
- (iii) For Persons with Disability (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category.
- General/EWS: 285.40
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 185.40
- BPL: 35.40
- PWBD: 35.40
Payment mode: Online
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official APSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section
- Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “New User ? Register Here”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of APSC Recruitment 2021
- Staring date of submission of online application: 18-11-2021
- Last date of submission of online application: 18-12-2021
- Last date of fee payment: 20-12-2021
Important Links of APSC Recruitment 2021
Official advertisement: Click here
Official website: Click here
Online Application: 18th November 2021