DME Assam 2008 Grade III & IV Apply Now
Lakhimpur Peon & Chowkidar (Grade IV) Apply Now
Golaghat Peon Vcaancy Apply Now
Anganwadi Anganwadi Worker & Helper Apply Now
Anganwadi Anganwadi Worker & Helper Download
Assam Police SI Admit Card Download 2021
State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam published the official notice regarding the Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for the recruitment of 597 Sub Inspector (UB) Vacant in Assam Police. Candidates who passed SI written test & subsequently been shortlisted for PST / PET of Sub Inspector (UB) recruitment can now download their admit card.
Assam Police Admit Card 2021 Details:
- Name of post: Sub Inspector (UB)
- Name of dipartment: Assam Police
- No of posts: 597
Recruitment authority: State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam
- Type of exam: Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Date of written exam: From 1st February 2021
- Venue of exam center: 4th AP Bn Parade Ground, Kahilipara, Guwahati.
- Admit card availability date: From 23 January 2021
How to download Assam Police SI Admit Card 2021:
- Candidates who passed SI written test & subsequently been shortlisted for PST / PET of Sub Inspector (UB) recruitment can download Assam Police SI Call Letter by following below mentioned steps
- Scroll down, go to Important Web Links.
- Click on the Download Admit Card Link.
- Enter Application No. (Last Six Digits only) and Date of Birth (YYYY-MM-DD).
- Click on the Download Link.
- Your admit card will be popped up; save/ print the same.
Documents to be Submitted When Appearing in Assam Police PST / PET
- The candidates should bring a set of self attested photocopies along with the originals of the following documents / materials for verification by the Selection Committee on the date of PST / PET. Candidates failing to bring the originals will not be considered for such qualifications as claimed by him/her and no further rectifications will be entertained after the test date.
- Certificate of proof of age. (HSLC /Passport/Driving license or equivalent).
- Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination.
- Certificate of Graduation (BA / B. Sc/B. Com or equivalent) ( pass certificate as well as mark sheet in original)
- Certificate of additional qualification such as Degree / Diploma Certificate from recognized / accredited institute etc. ( pass certificate as well as mark sheet in original)
- Certificate of Sports / Games etc. (For which the candidate would be claiming weightage of marks)
- Experience of service in Home Guards and Certificates of NCC. including Certificates of Medals / Republic Day Participation Certificate etc.
- Certificate of Caste from the competent authority in respect of the candidates belonging to ST (P), ST (H), SC, OBC/MOBC & EWS.
- 2 (two) copies of same passport size photograph, which was uploaded in the online application.
Assam Police SI Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Candidates who qualified in PST/PET shall have to appear in Computer Based Test (CBT) on the next day. The venue & time for CBT will be intimated after completion of PST/PET.
Assam Police SI Exam Helpline
- Any candidate finding difficulty in downloading the admit card may immediately contact the following helpline number:-
- Phone no.- 1800212005599
FAQs on Assam Police SI Admit Card 2021
- When Assam police SI admit card 2021 is going to be out?
- The admit card is to be released on 23rd January 2021.
- How many vacancy will be filled up in Assam SI Recruitment 2021?
- There are a total of 597 vacancy of Sub- Inspector (UB) in Assam Police.
- When is Assam Police Exam Date 2021 For SI 597 Posts (UB) Recruitment?
- The SI (UB) PST/ PET Exam for 597 posts will be held from 1st February 2021.
- Do I need to carry Assam police SI admit card 2021 in printed form on the day of examination?
- Yes, you have to carry Assam police SI admit card 2020 in printed form.
- How to download Assam Police SI admit card 2021?
- Assam police SI admit card 2021 can be downloaded from www.slprbassam.in.
- What is the contact number for Assam Police SI Admit Card 2020 related queries?
- Candidates can contact through helpline number 1800212005599 .
Important links of Assam police Admit Card 2021:
- Official notice: download
- Download admit card: 23/01/2021