DME Assam 2008 Grade III & IV Apply Now
Lakhimpur Peon & Chowkidar (Grade IV) Apply Now
Golaghat Peon Vcaancy Apply Now
Anganwadi Anganwadi Worker & Helper Apply Now
Anganwadi Anganwadi Worker & Helper Download
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Published job a Advertisement for the recruitment of 2 (two) Driver Posts in the office of the Assam Public Service Commission. Interested & eligible candidates may apply here Other details of like Educational Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, & How to Apply APSC are given below…
Name Of Posts Details APSC Recruitment 2021:
- Name of post: Driver
- No of posts: 2 [UR: 1, SC: 1]
- Name of Department: Office of the Assam Public Service Commission
- Salary: Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- plus grade pay Rs. 5,200/-
Educational Qualification APSC Recruitment 2021:
- (i) H.S.L.C examination passed or equivalent from a recognized Board/Council of Government of Assam.
- (ii) A candidate must possess a valid Driving License (LMV).
- (iii) Candidates should have registration in Employment Exchange in the State.
Age limit for APSC Recruitment 2021:
- The candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01/01/2021. The upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/51 dated Dispur the 2nd September 2020:
- (i) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 45 years.
- (ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 43 years.
- (iii) By 2 years for Ex-Servicemen candidates i.e upto 42 years.
Application Fees of APSC Posts 2021:
- Application Fees; nil
Selection Process of APSC Driver Posts:
A candidate has to appear in the following examination for selection.
- Phase- I : Candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in the Written Test on Driving knowledge on Traffic Rules and Traffic Signals to be held at Guwahati on the date to be notified later on. The Driving Knowledge on Traffic Rules & Traffic Signals will be of 100 marks.
- Phase- II : Against each posts 4 (four) candidates will be short listed on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Test on Driving knowledge on Traffic Rules and Traffic Signals. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear along with all original testimonials in the Driving Skill Test to be held at Guwahati to be notified later on. The Driving Skill Test will be of 100 marks.
How to apply for APSC Recruitment 2021:
- Application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in . Application form DR (New form).
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “BOLD LETTER” in the Envelope containing the application form & it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 04/02/2021 during office hours.
Important links of APSC Recruitment 2021: