DME Assam 2008 Grade III & IV Apply Now
Lakhimpur Peon & Chowkidar (Grade IV) Apply Now
Golaghat Peon Vcaancy Apply Now
Anganwadi Anganwadi Worker & Helper Apply Now
Anganwadi Anganwadi Worker & Helper Download
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has published job a advertisement for the recruitment of 44 Stenographer Grade-I Vacancy in Assam Secretariat (Janata Bhawan) under Secretariat Administration Department. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2022
Name of post: Stenographer Grade-I
No of posts: 44
(i) Stenographer Grade –I (English): 34 (thirty-four)
- UR: 12
- OBC/MOBC: 11
- SC: 3
- STP: 4
- STH: 2
- EWS: 2
(ii) Stenographer Grade-I (Language): 10 (ten)
- UR: 4
- OBC/MOBC: 3
- SC: 1
- STP: 1
- STH: 0
- EWS: 1
Scale of pay: Rs Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay: Rs.13,300/-
Eligibility Criteria of Assam Secretariat Recruitment
Age Limit: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2021.
Age Relaxation: The category-wise upper age limit is relaxation is as mentioned below
- SC/ST(P)/ST(H): 5 years
- OBC/MOBC: 3 years
- PWBD: 10 years
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Degree examination or equivalent examination from a recognized University.
- No candidate shall be eligible to sit for speed test at 150 w.p.m in English and 120 w.p.m in Language (Assamese, Bengali and Hindi) unless he/she had passed the speed test at 120 w.p.m in English and 100 w.p.m in Language (Assamese, Bengali and Hindi) conducted by the Board constituted and recognized by the Government.
- Passing the speed test at at 150 w.p.m in English and 120 w.p.m in Language (Assamese, Bengali and Hindi) will make one eligible for appointment as Stenographer Grade –I subject to the condition that appointment to the post of Stenographer Grade –I in English and Language shall be made only after he/she had rendered a minimum 6(six) years of service as Stenographer Grade –II or Grade –III or in both the cadres taken together. Inclusion of names in the select list (both English and Languages) is against the probable vacancies only and it will not confer any right for automatic employment to the selected person.
- General/EWS: 285.40
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 185.40
- BPL: 35.40
- PWBD: 35.40
Payment mode: Online .
How to Apply for Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official APSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “New User ? Register Here”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2022
- Staring date of submission of online application: 16.12.2021
- Last date of submission of online application: 30.01.2022
Important Links of Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021
Official advertisement: Click here
Visit Official website: Click here
Online Apply: Click here