DME Assam 2008 Grade III & IV Apply Now
Lakhimpur Peon & Chowkidar (Grade IV) Apply Now
Golaghat Peon Vcaancy Apply Now
Anganwadi Anganwadi Worker & Helper Apply Now
Anganwadi Anganwadi Worker & Helper Download
City Mission Management Unit (CMMU), Tezpur has published job a advertisement for the recruitment of 02 Community Organisers vacancy. Interested And Eligible Applicant May Apply Here.
|Advertisement||City Mission Management Unit (CMMU), Tezpur|
|No Of Post||02|
|Last Date||18th April 2022|
City Mission Management Unit (CMMU) Tezpur Recruitment 2022
Name of post: Community Organiser
No. of posts: 02
Location of posting: Jamugurihat and Sootea
Academic Qualification: Minimum Qualification intermediate (10+2) in any discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of Experience in working with Community on Social development.
- Previous work experience in Govt Sector (Preferable)
- Knowledge of Computer is Mandatory
Age Limit: The Candidate minimum age 23 Years and Maximum age 35 years
Remuneration: Rs .12,000/- + allowances (as per norms)
How to Apply City Mission Management Unit (CMMU) Tezpur Recruitment 2022
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application in standard format along with curriculum vitae (CV) and self-attested relevant testimonials by registered post to the address given below.
The City Project Officer/ Executive OfficerCity Mission Management Unit (CMMU), TezpurUrban Training Centre Building (Under Tezpur Municipal Board)Near Bhupen Hazarika Kalabhumi, Beside DIPRO Office, TezpurDist. – Sonitpur, Assam, 784001
- Applicants should super scribe in the words “APPLICATION OF THE POST OF COMMUNITY ORGANISER” on top of the envelope containing the application form. A self-address envelope of 9″x 4″ size affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/- should also be enclosed inside the sealed envelope.
- Last date for receipt of application is 10 days (excluding Govt, holidays) from the day of the publication of the advertisement (i.e. 18-04-2022)
- Official Advertisement: Click Here
- Join Telegram: Click Here