DME Assam 2008 Grade III & IV Apply Now
Lakhimpur Peon & Chowkidar (Grade IV) Apply Now
Golaghat Peon Vcaancy Apply Now
Anganwadi Anganwadi Worker & Helper Apply Now
Anganwadi Anganwadi Worker & Helper Download
Commissionerate of Labour, Published job a Advertisement for the Notification of 36 Driver, Peon & Chowkidar Posts under the Commissionerate of Labour, Assam. Interested & eligible candidates may apply online here.
Name Of Posts Details
- No of posts: 07 (Seven)
Job Place : Guwahati (HQ), Dibrugarh, Tezpur, Jorhat, Sivasagar, Nagaon
- No of posts: 21 (twenty one)
Job Place: Guwahati, Jorhat, Dibrugarh, Nagaon, Tinsukia, Sivasagar, Silchar, Barpeta, Bongaigaon, Diphu, Mangaldoi, Karimganj, Hailakandi, Behali, Kakopathar, Joypore, Titabor, Khowang, Lanka, Chaygaon
- No of posts: 8 (eight)
Job Place: Guwahati, Jorhat, Dibrugarh, Nagaon, Tezpur, Golaghat, Lakhimpur, Patharkandi
Salary and Grade Pay:
- Driver: Rs. 14,000 to Rs.60,500/- plus Grade pay Rs.5, 200/- Per month
- Peon & Chowkidar: Rs. 12,000 to Rs.52,000/- plus grade pay Rs. 3,900/- per month
Educational Qualification Commissionerate of Labour 2021:
Driver: Applicant must read upto Class-X and must have a valid 4(FOUR) wheeler driving license (LMV) issued by District Transport Officer, Govt of Assam & must have recent Government Doctor certified vision certificate.
Peon & Chowkidar: Class-VIII passed.
Age limit: Candidate should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years of age & not more than 38 (thirty eight) years of age as on 1st January,2021. The relaxation of upper age limit shall be applicable as per Rules to OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P)& ST(H).
Application fee Commissionerate of Labour Assam Recruitment 2021:
- Fee: 00. rupee
Selection Process of Labour Department Assam Post
- Peon & Chowkidar: Objective type written examination
- Driver: Objective type written examination + driving test .
Commissionerate of Labour, Assam Admit Card
- Admit card will be issued electronically.
- Date for download of Admit card will be published at a later date in the website.
- Date, Time and Venue of examination shall be notified in the given official website in due course of time.
How to Apply for Commissionerate of Labour Assam Posts
Interested and eligible candidates shall have to fill up the ONLINE application Form available in the official website labourcommissionerassam.gov.in. Applicant can apply for 1 post only.
Documents to be uploaded with Commissionerate of Labour, Assam Online Application
- One recent Passport size photograph.
- Signature of the applicant.
- Date of Birth proof (school certificate, admit card, birth certificate issued by the competent authority)
- Permanent Resident-ship Certificate/Domicile certificate
- Caste Certificate. (if applicable)
- Class VIII certificate for peon / chowkidar
- Class-X certificate for driver
- Valid driving license issued by the appropriate authority, Govt of Assam for driver
- Recent Government Doctor certified vision certificate for driver.
- Valid employment registration card issued by District Employment Officer.
- EWS certificate issued by the appropriate authority for EWS candidates.
Important Dates of Commissionerate of Labour, Assam Recruitment
- Online Apply Starting date : 11-01-2021
- Last date of application: 21-01-2021 (Midnight)
- Official Advertisement: download
- Apply online: click here
- Apply online Cantact: 8811923758