DME Assam 2008 Grade III & IV Apply Now
Lakhimpur Peon & Chowkidar (Grade IV) Apply Now
Golaghat Peon Vcaancy Apply Now
Anganwadi Anganwadi Worker & Helper Apply Now
Anganwadi Anganwadi Worker & Helper Download
Deputy Commissioner, Morigaon 2021: published a good Advertisement 4 the recruitment of 13 “Mandal” (Grade – III) Vacant in the Amalgamated Establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Morigaon. Interested & eligible candidates may apply here,,,
DC Office Morigaon Recruitment Name Of Post Details:
- Name of post: Mandal
- No of posts: 13 [UR 7, OBC/MOBC 3, SC 1, STP 1, STH 1]
Scale & grade pay: Pay Band – 14,000/- to 60,500/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 6,200/- per month with other allowances as admissible under the rules,,
Eligibility Criteria of Deputy Commissioner Morigaon Mandal Recruitment 2021:
- The candidate must have passed the HSLC examination or equivalent examination.
- The candidate must possess a valid 6 (Six) months RCCC training passed certificate from Assam Survey and Settlement training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
Age limit for DC Office morigaon Recruitment 2021:
- The Candidates Minimum age 18 years
- And maximum age 40 years
- OBC/ MOBC: 03 years
- SC & ST: 05 years
Selection Procedure of deputy commissioner Office Morigaon Mandal Recruitment 2021
- Candidates, whose applications are accepted as per eligible criteria will be required to appear in a written test followed by computer proficiency test. The written test and computer proficiency test will be held on 07-O2-2O21.
How to Apply for DC Office Morigaon Grade III Mandal Vacant 2021:
- The applicants must apply in the Standard Form addressed to “THE DEPUTY COMMISSIONER, MORIGAON” with self-attested copies of all testimonials such as Educational Qualification Certificates, RCCC training passed certificate, Income and Asset Certificate in Annexure-l for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category, Age proof Certificates, Caste Certificate, valid Employment Exchange card, and 4 (four) copies of recent passport size photographs in an envelope of size 25 CM X 11 CM. Wherein in the Top corner it is written for the ‘POST of “MANDAL” along with following testimonials. One self-addressed envelope should be enclosed.
- The candidates already in service must apply through proper channel with copy of NOC of the concerned department.
Important Dates of DC Office Morigaon Grade III Mandal Vacant 2021:
The Applications will be received offline from 16/01/2021 to 27/01/2021 during office hours.
Important links of DC Office Morigaon Mandal Vacant 2021:
- Official Advertisement: Download
- Apply from: click here