Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021: published job a Advertisement for the Notification of 14 Mandal (Grade – 3) Posts. Interested & eligible candidates may apply here Other details of like Educational Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply Deputy commissioner Lakhimpur are given below…
Posts details of DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021 :
- Name of vacancies: Mandal (Grade III)
- No of posts: 14 [UR : 8, STP : 1, STH : 3, EWS: 2]
- Salary : Pay Band- Rs. 14,000/ to Rs. 60,500/- and Grade Pay Rs. 6,200/- (per month) with other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Age Limit Of DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021 :
- Minimum age 18 years
- Maximum age 40 years
- S.C. S.T Candidates 5 years
- OBC/ MOBC candidates 3 year
Educational Qualification Of DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021 :
- (A) The candidate must have passed the HSLC (10th) examination or equivalent examination.
- (B) The candidate must possess a valid 6 (Six) months RCCC training passed certificate from Assam Survey and Settlement training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
- (C) The candidate must possess a minimum 6 (Six) months diploma/ certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized Institute.
Selection Process Of DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021:
- Phase I : Written Test
- Phase II : Computer Proficiency Test
- Written Test Date : 07-02-2021
Deputy commissioner Office Lakhimpur Admit Card 2021:
- Written examination will be held on 07/02/2021. The call letter/ Admit Card will be notified through the https://niyuktiassam.gov.in/Imlakhimpur. The candidates will be able to download their call letter/ Admit Card from the said website.
- The list of short listed candidates will be notified in the Lakhimpur district official website www.lakhimpur.nic.in .
How to apply for DC Office Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021 :
- The applications must be submitted online through https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/Imlakhimpur.
Documents to be Uploaded with DC Lakhimpur Online Application
- Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of all testimonials such as Education Qualification Certificates, RCCC training passed certificate, Income & Asset Certificate in Annexure-I for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category, Age proof Certificates, Caste Certificate, valid Employment Exchange card, Good quality of photograph with white background.
- The candidates already in service must apply through proper channel and upload scanned copy of NOC of the concerned department.
Important Dates of Dc Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021 :
- The Application Starting Dates 02/01/2021
- The application Last Dates 17/01/2021
Important Website link Of DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021:
- Official Advertisement ; download
- Apply online [click here] 02/01/2020