DME Assam 2008 Grade III & IV Apply Now
Lakhimpur Peon & Chowkidar (Grade IV) Apply Now
Golaghat Peon Vcaancy Apply Now
Anganwadi Anganwadi Worker & Helper Apply Now
Anganwadi Anganwadi Worker & Helper Download
Deputy Commissioner, Tinsukia published job a good news for the recruitment of 04 Junior Assistant (JA) Vacant under the Amalgamated Establishment of DC Tinsukia, Interested & eligible candidates may apply here,,,
DC Tinsukia Recruitment Name Of Posts Details:
- Name of posts: Junior Assistant
- No of posts: 04
- UR: 1
- EWS: 1
- MOBC/OBC: 1
- STP: 1
Salary & grade Pay: Rs.14,000/- to 60500/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200/- (per month) under Pay Band-2
Eligibility Criteria of Deputy Commissioner Tinsukia Recruitment 2021:
- Educational Qualification:
- The minimum educational qualification of the candidates shall be Graduate/Degree examination passed in any discipline (art, since, commerce) from a University recognized as such by the State/Central Government or a Degree equivalent thereof & recognized by the State/Central Government.
- The Candidates must have good working knowledge and skill in Computer, specially Word Processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation Graphics, Concept of Database, Internet, E-mail etc.
- The Candidate must possess a minimum 6 months Diploma Certificate in Computer Application/ Knowledge from Government recognized institute.
Nationality: Candidate must be a Citizen of India.
Age limit of DC Tinsukia Recruitment 2021:
- The candidate minimum age 18 years
- And maximum age 40 years,
- SC/ST: 05 years
- OBC/MOBC: 03 years
- PWD: 10 years
How to apply for Deputy Commissioner Office Tinsukia Recruitment 2021:
- Applications in Standard Form of application as published in (Assam Gazette Part-IX) should be sent through post or delivered by hand address the Deputy Commissioner, Tinsukia, P.O. Borguri, Pin- 786126, Dist- Tinsukia, Assam. Post applied for shall be super scribed on the top of the sealed envelope.
Documents to be sent with Application Form:
- Applicants shall submit the self attested copies of the following documents/testimonials
- HSLC Admit Card for age proof, Pass Certificate and Mark sheet.
- HS Pass Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- Degree Pass Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate. (Registration No. & Date must be mentioned in their application)
- Caste Certificate/ EWS certificate, if applicable.
- 3 (three) copies of Passport Size Photographs self attested. (One of which should be pasted on the Application Form)
- Certificate of Diploma in Computer Knowledge.(from Government recognized institute)
- Self addressed Envelope with Postal Stamp of Rs. 5.00 (Five) only.
Important dates of DC Office Tinsukia Recruitment 2021:
- Last date of application: Application will be received during office hours up to 01-02-2021.
Important links of DC Office Tinsukia Recruitment 2021:
- Official Advertisement: download
- Application form: click here