The Chief Judicial Magistrate, Dhubri, Assam, is seeking eligible candidates who are citizens of India and fall within the age range of 18 to 40 years as of January 1, 2023, (with relaxation as per the existing government rules) to apply for Grade IV positions in their establishment. The Pay Scale for these positions is as shown below.
Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria may apply by submitting their application in the prescribed format along with necessary documents. The application should be addressed to the Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Dhubri, Assam and should reach on or before the specified deadline.
Candidates are advised to carefully read the detailed advertisement and instructions provided before applying to ensure that they meet all the eligibility requirements. The Chief Judicial Magistrate, Dhubri, Assam reserves the right to reject any application or to cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
Dhubri Judiciary Recruitment 2023 Details
Dhubri Judiciary is the judicial system of the Dhubri district in the Indian state of Assam. The district has a number of subordinate courts, including the Civil Court, Criminal Court, Family Court, and Juvenile Justice Board. The district also has a District and Sessions Court, which is responsible for handling higher-level cases. The judiciary aims to ensure justice for all citizens and maintain law and order in the district.
Dhubri Judiciary Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
Name Of Post: Peon
Number Of Vacancies: 04 (Four)
Dhubri Judiciary Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- Individuals who have passed HSSLC or Class-XII or an equivalent examination or higher will not be eligible to apply. The minimum requirement to apply is passing Class VIII.
Dhubri Judiciary Recruitment 2023 Scale Of Pay
- PB-l, (12,000/- 52,000/-) + 3,900/- P.M Other allowances as admissible as per rules.
Dhubri Judiciary Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
- 18 years to 40 years as of 01.01.2023 (relaxation as per existing government rules)
Dhubri Judiciary Recruitment 2023 How To Apply
To submit the application, please use the Standard Form and include the following items:
- Self-attested photocopies of testimonials/certificates in support of his/her age, caste, educational qualification, experience certificate (if any), employment exchange registration card, etc.
- Three copies of recent passport-sized colored photographs with signature on the reverse side.
- Mobile Number along with E-mail ID (if any) must be mentioned in the Standard Form.
- The name of the candidate must be registered in the Employment Exchange and a valid Employment Exchange Registration number is to be mentioned in the application form.
- The envelope containing the application should mention the name of the Post indicating “Application for the post of Peon” superscribed on the top of the envelope.
- The applications in the seared envelopes can be submitted through post or directly in the “dropbox” of the office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Dhubri.
- The application must be addressed to ‘.The chief Judicial Magistrate, Dhubri, DC Court Building, PS & P.O.- Dhubri, PIN-783301.
Dhubri Judiciary Peon Vacancy Important Date
- Apply now for the Dhubri Judiciary Peon Vacancy before the deadline on March 15th, 2023.
Dhubri Judiciary Peon Vacancy Important Link
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|