DME Assam 2008 Grade III & IV Apply Now
Lakhimpur Peon & Chowkidar (Grade IV) Apply Now
Golaghat Peon Vcaancy Apply Now
Anganwadi Anganwadi Worker & Helper Apply Now
Anganwadi Anganwadi Worker & Helper Download
Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Dibrugarh has published job a advertisement for the recruitment of 4 Process Server & Night Chowkidar Vacancy. Interested and eligible applicants may apply here.
Subscribe To Sahayak Assam
অসম চৰকাৰৰ চাকৰিৰ বাবে Subscribe কৰক
Dibrugarh Judiciary Recruitment Vacancy Details:
1. Name of Post: Process Server
No of posts: 3 [ Unreserved: 2, OBC: 1]
Pay: Rs. 14000 to 60500 with + G.P. Rs. 5200/- P.M
2. Name of Post: Night Chowkidar
No of posts: 1 [ Unreserved: 1]
Pay: Rs. 12000 to 5200 with + G.P. Rs.3900/- P.M
Eligibility Criteria of Dibrugarh Judiciary Recruitment
Citizenship: The candidate must be an Indian citizen as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
Age Limit: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on the date of publication of the advertisement. Age relaxation will be as per Govt. norms for reserved categories.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have a minimum qualification of VIII standard passed and those who have passed HSSLC (Higher Secondary School Leaving certificate) or above shall be ineligible to apply for both the said posts. Candidates possessing special skills may be given preference on a need basis.
How to apply for Dibrugarh Judiciary Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates are to send their application to the Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Old Court Building, In front of Central Jail, Near Phool Bagan, Dibrugarh, Assam , PIN – 786001 through the post, superscribing the post applied for, on the top of the envelope as follows “To the Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Dibrugarh”.
- The candidates may also submit applications in the dropbox placed at the O/O The District & Sessions Judge, Dibrugarh.
- Candidate will have to submit self-attested photocopies of all relevant testimonials of educational qualification, age, experience, caste etc., two recent passport size photographs and one self-addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs. 5/- along with the application
Important Dates of Dibrugarh Judiciary Recruitment 2021
- Apply start from – 02 November 2021
- Last Date to apply – 25 November 2021
Important Links of Dibrugarh Judiciary Recruitment 2021
Application Form: Download
Official advertisement: Click here