DME Assam 2008 Grade III & IV Apply Now
Lakhimpur Peon & Chowkidar (Grade IV) Apply Now
Golaghat Peon Vcaancy Apply Now
Anganwadi Anganwadi Worker & Helper Apply Now
Anganwadi Anganwadi Worker & Helper Download
Directorate of information and Public Relations (H) Assam, Haflong has published job a advertisement for the recruitment of 2 Stenographer & LDA Vacancy under the office of Addl. Director of information and Public Relations (H) Assam, Haflong. Interested and eligible applicants may apply here.
DIPR Recruitment 2021
No of posts: 1
- Bachelor Degree from any recognised university in Arts, Science or Commerce.
- Diploma in Computer (DCA).
- Diploma in Stenography from ITI or any recognised institution.
No of posts: 1
- Bachelor Degree from any recognised university in Arts, Science or Commerce
- Diploma in Computer (DCA) and proficiency in English drafting .
Other Criteria of DIPR (Hills) Recruitment 2021
Preference: Local Candidates will be given preferences as per Govt. Circular No. HAD.110/86/24, dated 27.07.1987. Selection of Candidates will be done on merit basis.
Age Limit: Minimum age limit of the candidates should be 18 (eighteen) years and maximum 38 (thirty eight) years as on 01.01.2021. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of SC/ST(P)/ST(H) candidates as per Govt. OM No. ABP. 06/2016/04 dated 03.03.2016.
Employment Exchange Registration: Candidates must have registered their name in the employment exchange. Registration Number and date must be mentioned in the application. Photocopy of updated Registration Card to be enclosed.
How to Apply for DIPR Hills Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible candidates may apply by using standard form as published in Assam Gazette Part-IX affixing Autonomous Council Court Fee Stamp worth Rs. 10/- (Rupees Ten) only.
- Self attested 3 copies of recent passport size photographs and in addition one such self attested copy of the photographs must be affixed with the Application Form on the top of the box of the right corner of the Standard Form.
- Self attested copies of testimonials related to educational qualifications starting from H.S.L.C. examination onwards with mark sheets, Age Proof Certificate, Caste Certificate from competent authority, PRC, documents related to claim for age relaxation etc.
- A self addressed envelope (25 cm x 17 cm) affixing a postal stamp of Rs 5.00 should be enclosed along with the application form.
- The application must be legibly filled up by the candidate in his/ her own handwriting and submitted in sealed envelope mentioning the name of post applied for along with mobile number on the cover of the envelope.
- Applications along with all testimonials as mentioned above should be submitted personally or through post in the office of the Addl. Director of Information and Public Relations (H) Assam Haflong during office hours.
Last date of receipt of application is 29th Nov/2021 up to 4.00 P.M.
In case of any holiday or bandh on that day, then application will be received on the next working day up to 4.00 P.M. in the office of the Addl. Director of Information & Public Relations (H) Assam, Haflong, Ground Floor, DIPRO office building, opposite Don Bosco Higher Sec. School, Haflong, Dima Hasao, Assam .
Important Links of DIPR Hills Recruitment 2021
Application Form: Click here
Official advertisement: Click here