DME Assam 2008 Grade III & IV Apply Now
Lakhimpur Peon & Chowkidar (Grade IV) Apply Now
Golaghat Peon Vcaancy Apply Now
Anganwadi Anganwadi Worker & Helper Apply Now
Anganwadi Anganwadi Worker & Helper Download
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), North East Region, Guwahati has published job an Employment news for the recruitment of 18 Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) vacancy on regular basis by Direct Recruitment in ESIC. Interested and eligible applicant may apply online here at www.esic.nic.in. Form 15/02/2022
ESIC Guwahati Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details:
1. Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
No of posts: 1 (OBC)
Age Limit: Between 18 to 27 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15th February, 2022.
- A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
Scale of Pay: Pay Level — 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
2. Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
No of posts: 17 [UR-7, SC-2, OBC-6, EWS-2]
Age Limit: Between 18 to 25 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15th February, 2022.
Educational Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent ass from recognized Board.
Scale of Pay: Pay Level — 1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
Age Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable for persons belonging to reserved categories i.e. SC/ ST/ OBC/PWD/ Ex-Servicemen, for ESIC Employees/ Government Servants and for other categories of persons in accordance with the instructions and orders of Govt. of India issued from time to time.
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting official ESIC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for NHPC Vacancy.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “Register Now”.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Next, submit the form.
- At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of ESIC Recruitment 2022
- Starting date of submission of online application: 15th January 2022
- Last date of submission of online application: 15th February 2022
Important Links of ESIC Recruitment 2022
|Official Advertisement:||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|