DME Assam 2008 Grade III & IV Apply Now
Lakhimpur Peon & Chowkidar (Grade IV) Apply Now
Golaghat Peon Vcaancy Apply Now
Anganwadi Anganwadi Worker & Helper Apply Now
Anganwadi Anganwadi Worker & Helper Download
Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam published job a advertisement for the recruitment of 40 Scientific Assistant and 4 Junior Assistant vacancy. Intending and eligible candidates may apply here.
Forensic Science Recruitment Vacancy Details
1. Scientific Assistant
No of posts: 36
- UR: 16
- OBC: 9
- SC: 2
- STH: 2
- STP: 3
- EWS: 4
- Regional Forensic Science Laboratories: 24
- Mobile Forensic Laboratories: 7
- Directorate of Forensic Science, Kahilipara, Guwahati: 5
- B.Sc. in Chemistry . [Category I]
- B.Sc. in Botany/ Zoology/ Anthropology (Physical)/ Biotechnology . [Category II]
- B.Sc. in Physics/ Electronics/ Instrumentation [Category III]
2. Junior Assistant
No of posts: 4
- UR: 3
- STH: 1
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be Graduate in any discipline from recognized University. The candidate must possess minimum 6 months Diploma/ Certificate in computer proficiency from recognized institute. They should have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools such as Word processor, spread sheet, presentation graphics, concept of data bases. internet. E-mail etc.
Pay: PB-2 Rs 14000 to 60500 with plus Grade pay Rs 7600/-
Other Criteria of Forensic Science Recruitment Details
Employment Exchange Registration Certificate: The candidate must have registered their names in any employment exchange of Assam.
Age Limit: The candidate for the post of Scientific Assistant as well as Junior Assistant should not be less than 21 years OR more than 40 years as on 01.01.2021.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit relaxation is as follows:
- OBC: 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
Application Fee: Nil.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed Standard Form of Application published in Part-IX of Assam Gazette to the following address:
Director,Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam,Kahilipara, Guwahati — 781018.
The envelope of the application should be distinctly superscripted with the name of the post applied for.
Applicants should submit self attested copies of the following documents along with the application.
- Recent passport sized photograph.
- Educational qualification certificates.
- Caste Certificate (In case of reserved category candidates)
- Birth certificate, wherever applicable (for age proof)
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category certificate from authentic authority, if applicable).
- The candidate already employed should note that the prerogative of according permission to appear in the selection test shall rest upon the appropriate authority.
- One self-Addressed envelope (27cm x 13cm approx.) with postage Stamp of Rs. 5/- (Rupees five) only.
- While filling the present Address/ Address for communication, PIN code has to be mandatorily mentioned and (HOUSE No. if applicable)
- Starting date of submission of application: 6th October 2021
- Last date of application submission of application: 29th October 2021
Official advertisement: Click Here
Application Form: Click here