DME Assam 2008 Grade III & IV Apply Now
Lakhimpur Peon & Chowkidar (Grade IV) Apply Now
Golaghat Peon Vcaancy Apply Now
Anganwadi Anganwadi Worker & Helper Apply Now
Anganwadi Anganwadi Worker & Helper Download
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022: IBPS Clerk exam is conducted by IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) every year for the recruitment of clerical posts in 11 public sector banks all over the country. All the public sector banks use CRP as a base to fill the vacancies for this post.
IBPS is going to conduct the Clerk exam for the 12th year for FY 2022-23 and hence named IBPS Clerk CRP XII. The IBPS Clerk exam is conducted on two levels- preliminary exam and mains. Students qualifying in both these exams are thus selected for the post. IBPS Clerk 2022 notification has been released by IBPS on 30th June to recruit 6035 clerk posts. Here, we are discussing the exam notification, application process, syllabus, exam pattern, vacancy, eligibility criteria, selection process, salary and other details of the exam.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of examination: IBPS CRP CLERKS – XII
Name of post: Clerk
No of posts: 6035
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands: 4
- Andhra Pradesh: 209
- Arunachal Pradesh: 14
- Assam: 157
- Bihar: 281
- Chandigarh: 12
- Chhattisgarh: 104
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli/ Daman & Diu: 1
- Delhi: 295
- Goa: 71
- Gujarat: 304
- Haryana: 138
- Himachal Pradesh: 91
- Jammu and Kashmir: 35
- Jharkhand: 69
- Karnataka: 358
- Kerala: 70
- Ladakh: 0
- Lakshadweep: 5
- Madhya Pradesh: 309
- Maharashtra: 775
- Manipur: 4
- Meghalaya: 6
- Mizoram: 4
- Nagaland: 4
- Odisha: 126
- Puducherry: 2
- Punjab: 407
- Rajasthan: 129
- Sikkim: 11
- Tamil Nadu: 288
- Telangana: 99
- Tripura: 17
- Uttar Pradesh: 1089
- Uttarakhand: 19
- West Bengal: 528
IBPS Clerk Vacancy in Assam
Total no of posts: 157
- Bank of India: 2
- Canara Bank: 2
- Central Bank of India: 97
- Punjab & Sind Bank: 2
- UCO Bank: 20
- Union Bank of India: 8
Eligibility Criteria of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20 years to 28 years as on 1st July 2022. Candidate should be born between 2nd July 1994 to 1st July 2002 (both dates inclusive).
Age Relaxation: Category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- Persons With Disabilities: 10 years
Educational Qualification: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/ UT: Candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply.
- SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM: Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST)
- Others: Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST)
- Payment mode: Online (Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets)
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official IBPS Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “New User ? Register Here”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 1st July 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21st July 2022
- Date for Download Call Letter for PET: August 2022
- Date for Conduct PET: August 2022
- Date for Download Call Letter or Prelims Exam: August 2022
- Date for Prelims Exam: September 2022
- Date for Released Result for Online Exam: September/ October 2022
- Date for Download Call Letter or Mains Exam: September/ October 2022
- Date for Mains Exam: October 2022
- Date for Provisional Allotment List: April 2023
Important Link Of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022
- Official Adevertisement: Click Here
- Online Application: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here