DME Assam 2008 Grade III & IV Apply Now
Lakhimpur Peon & Chowkidar (Grade IV) Apply Now
Golaghat Peon Vcaancy Apply Now
Anganwadi Anganwadi Worker & Helper Apply Now
Anganwadi Anganwadi Worker & Helper Download
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has published job a advertisement for the recruitment of 5 (five) Inspector of Factories Vacancy under Labour Welfare Department, Govt. of Assam. Interested and eligible applicants may apply online here at http://apsc.nic.in.
Labour Welfare Department Recruitment 2022
Name of post: Inspector of Factories
No of posts: 5
- UR: 3
- OBC/ MOBC: 1
- EWS: 1
Scale of pay: PB-4, Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- + Grade Pay: Rs. 12,700/-
Eligibility Criteria of Labour Welfare Department Recruitment 2022
Age Limit: The candidates should not be less than 23 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2021.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable :
- (i) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
- (ii) By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years.
- (iii) For Persons with benchmark disability (PWBD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidate.
Educational Qualification: Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology preferably Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electrical Engineering.
Experience: Practical experience of two years in workshop or manufacturing concern of good standing.
Candidates have to pay an application fee as mentioned below:
- General/EWS: 285.40
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 185.40
- BPL: 35.40
- PWBD: 35.40
- Women Candidate: 35.40
How to Apply for Labour Welfare Department Recruitment 2022
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for Labour Welfare Department Recruitment by visiting at official recruitment portal of Assam Public Service Commission. They may follow below mentioned steps .
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Click on Online Application link .
- A new webpage will be opened.
- Enter all your personal and educational details as required .
- Upload your passport sized photograph and signature and other required documents.
- Pay the application fee as per your category and at the end click on submit button .
- Don’t forget to take a print of submitted application form .
Important Dates of Labour Department Recruitment 2022
- Starting date of submission of online application: 20th Dec 2021
- Last date of submission of online application: 20th Jan 2022
Important Links of Labour Department Recruitment 2021
Official advertisement: Click here
Online Application: 20/12/2021
Visit Official website: Click here