LIC ADO Recruitment 2023: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invites online applications from eligible candidates, who must be Indian Citizens for selection and appointment as Apprentice Development Officers in the jurisdiction of the various Divisional Offices under North Zonal Office, Delhi. Candidates should apply through the link given on our website- https://licindia.in/Bottom-Links/careers. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Recruitment 2023
Other Details Like The Required Age Limit, Can I Apply For the LIC ADO 9394 Vacancy Recruitment 2023 Now, What Is Life Insurance Corporation of India(LIC), Salary, Is Life Insurance Corporation of India(LIC), 2023 Permanent Job, What Is The Fees For the Life Insurance Corporation of India(LIC) 2023, the Selection Process, The Exam Date And How To Apply For Life Insurance Corporation of India(LIC) Recruitment 2023 Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) Vacancy Are Given Below…
LIC ADO Recruitment 2023 Details
Name of post: Apprentice Development Officer
No of posts: 9394 posts
- Northern Zonal Office (New Delhi): 1216 posts
- North Central Zonal Office (Kanpur): 1033 posts
- Central Zonal Office (Bhopal): 561 posts
- Eastern Zonal Office (Kolkata): 1049 posts
- South Central Zonal Office (Hyderabad): 1408 posts
- Southern Zonal Office (Chennai): 1516 posts
- Western Zonal Office (Mumbai): 1942 posts
- East Central Zonal Office (Patna): 669 posts
Eligibility Criteria of LIC ADO Recruitment 2023
Age Limit: The applicant shall have completed 21 years of age and not more than 30 years of age as on 01.01.2023, i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1993 and not later than 01.01.2002 (both days inclusive) as on 01.01.2023.
Age Relaxation: The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Assam Forest Recruitment 2023 | Apply Now 2649 Forester Grade-I, Forest Guard, AFPF Constable, Driver Constable & Driver Vacancy
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
Experience: Preference would be given to candidates who have at least 2 years experience in life insurance industry or in marketing of financial products.
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, UPI, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Forest Department Assam Recruitment 2023 | Apply Now 110 Barber, Peon, Cook, Dhubi, Jugali, Plumber, Electrician Vacancy
How To Apply For LIC Recruitment 2023
The Process To Apply Online For LIC Recruitment 2023 Is Given Below. Candidates Can Apply Online For LIC Recruitment 2023 By Following The Step By Step Process Given Below.
First Of All Open The Official Website.
After This, You Have To Click On The Recruitment Section On The Home Page.
Then You Have To Click On LIC Recruitment 2023.
After This, Read The Official Notification Of LIC Recruitment 2023 Carefully.
Then The Candidate Has To Click On Apply Online.
After This, The Candidate Has To Fill in All The Information Asked In The Application Form Carefully.
Then Upload Your Required Documents, Photo, And Signature.
After Filling out The Application Form Completely, It Has To Be Submitted Final.
In The End, You Have To Take A Print Out Of The Application Form And Keep It Safe.
Important Dates of LIC Recruitment 2023
- Starting Date of online application submission: 21st January 2023
- Last Date of online application submission: 10th February 2023
Important Link of LIC Recruitment 2023
|Home Page||Click Here|