DME Assam 2008 Grade III & IV Apply Now
Lakhimpur Peon & Chowkidar (Grade IV) Apply Now
Golaghat Peon Vcaancy Apply Now
Anganwadi Anganwadi Worker & Helper Apply Now
Anganwadi Anganwadi Worker & Helper Download
PB College Gauripur Recruitment 2022: Pramathesh Barua College Gauripur Has Published a Job Advertisement for the recruitment of 03 Assistant Professor and Junior Assistant Vacancy under Pramathesh Barua College Gauripur. Interested And Eligible Candidates May Apply Here.
|PB College Gauripur Recruitment 2022|
|Advertisement||Pramathesh Barua College Gauripur|
|No Of Post||03|
|Name Of Vacancy||Assistant Professor and Junior Assistant|
|Job Type||Assam Govt|
|Home Page||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
PB College Gauripur Recruitment 2022 Details
1. Name Of The Post: Assistant Professor
No Of Vacancy: 01
Salary: UGC pay scale of Rs. 57,700/- -1,82,400/-with other allowances as per rule of Assam Government.
- Good Academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale at the Master Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Besides, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding, anything contained in sub clause (i) and (ii) to the clause 4.40.1, of the UGC Regulations 30th June, 2010 candidates who have a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grant Commission (Minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph. D Degree Regulation, 2009) shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Master programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and Masters level for the Scheduled caste/ Scheduled caste / Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categorised for the purpose of eligibility. The 5% relaxation will not include any grace (clause-3.4.1)
- The period of time taken by Candidates to acquire M.Phil and /or Ph.D Degree shall not be considered as Teaching/research experience for appointment to the positions (clause-3.9.0).
- In-service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the concerned authority.
Age: 38 years as on 1st day of the year in which the advertisement is issued with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC/MOBC and 10 years for PwD candidates.
2. Name Of The Post: Junior Assistant
No Of Vacancy: 02
Educational Qualification: The candidate must be a graduate in any discipline with diploma/ certificate in Computer Application (English & Assamese) of at least 3 months duration.
How To Apply For PB College Gauripur Recruitment 2022?
Applications should be in the format prescribed by DHE for the post of Assistant Professor and Assam Gazette Part IX Standard form for the post of Junior Assistant with all self attested testimonials. The candidates have to send their application form to Principal i/c & Secretary P.B. College, Gauripur.
Application must reach within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement along with A bank draft of Rs. 1500/- for Assistant Professor and Rs. 500/- for Junior Assistant in favour of Principal, Pramathesh Barua College, Gauripur payable at State Bank of India, Gauripur Branch, IFSC Code – SBIN0007416.
Important Link Of PB College Gauripur Recruitment 2022
Official Advertisement: Click Here
Application Form: Download
Join Telegeam: Click Here