A Walkin-Interview is scheduled to be held on 10.02.2023 from 10.30 AM onwards at ICFRE- Rain Forest Research Institute, Complete Information About – Application Process, Important Date, Number of Vacancies, Venue, Admit Card, Salary, Eligibility and Cut Off is Mentioned Below. Subscribe to our website sahayakassam.in for regular job information updates. Jorhat for engagement Project Staff to work under various projects as detailed below:
1. The applicants should ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria.
2. The applicants should report at reception counter between 9.30 am 10 10.30 am on the day of Interview.
3. Candidates working in Govemment/public sector undertakings, ~ autonomous organizations must obtain a “No Objection Cerificate” from their employer and produce at the time of interview.
4. Upper age limit as on 31.01.2023:
25 years for PA and 28 years for JPF (Relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST /Women and 3 years for OBC candidates).
5. Candidates are advised to submit the duly filled application form in the prescribed format and submit the same along with the attested copies of all the educational qualifications, experience certificates and other relevant documents between 9.30 am to 10.30 am on the day of interview at reception counter.
6. Original certificates are also required for verification of the documents at the time of reporting for Interview.
7. Recruitment of the posts is temporary and co-terminus with the project and does not guarantee subsequent employment in any Institutes under the Council,
8. No TA/DA will be paid for participating in the interview.
9. Canvassing in any form will lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
|Official Website||Click Here|