DME Assam 2008 Grade III & IV Apply Now
Lakhimpur Peon & Chowkidar (Grade IV) Apply Now
Golaghat Peon Vcaancy Apply Now
Anganwadi Anganwadi Worker & Helper Apply Now
Anganwadi Anganwadi Worker & Helper Download
Social Welfare Department, Assam has published job a advertisement for the recruitment of 7 District Project Assistant and Block Project Assistant vacancy in various districts under the State Project Director, POSHAN Abhiyaan, Assam. Interested and eligible candidates may apply here.
Social Welfare Recruitment Vacancy Details
1. District Project Assistant
No of posts: 3
- Golaghat: 1
- South Salmara: 1
- Udalguri: 1
Educational Qualification & Experience: Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Management/ Social Sciences/ Nutrition.
- Minimum 2 years work experience of capacity building, with supervisory skills .
- Good oral and written communication skills in local language and fair skills in English .
- Good computer skills/knowledge of internet/email .
- Ability to work in a team and willingness to travel extensively.
- Mandatorily local candidates should be engaged.
2. Block Project Assistant
No of posts: 4
- Tinsukia: 2
- Golaghat: 2
Educational Qualification & Experience: Graduate.
- At least 1 year experience of working with Community/Local Government .
- Good oral and written communication in local language Mandatorily local candidates should be engaged .
Other Criteria of Social Welfare Recruitment 2021
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 18 to 40 years.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit relaxation for candidates of belonging to reserved categories are as follows:
- OBC/ MOBC: 3 years
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- PWD: 10 years
Citizenship: Candidates must be a citizen of India as defined under Article 5 to 9 of the Constitution of India.
How to Apply for Social Welfare Recruitment 2021
- Interested candidates may apply as per the prescribed Application Format (Annexure I) along with self-attested copies of testimonials relating to educational qualification, experience, etc. Candidates applying for multiple positions will have to submit separate application forms against each post. Candidates will have to produce the original certificates as and when required.
- Applications submitted, other than in the prescribed application format (Annexure I), will not be considered and shall be summarily rejected.
- The application should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly mentioning the post applied for at the top and addressed to concern District Social Welfare Officer Office.
- As a proof of residence, the applicant will have to submit photocopy of any one document, namely, Voter ID/PRC/Employment exchange Registration No./Resident certificate from the concerned Circle Officer.
Important Dates of Social Welfare Recruitment 2021
- Starting date of submission of application: 08-11-2021
- Last date of submission of application: 26-11-2021 during office hours
Important links of Social Welfare Recruitment 2021
Official advertisement: Click here
Application Form: Click here
Eligibility criteria: Click here