Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared the result of Tier-1 Computer Based Test for the recruitment of vacant posts under Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Examination, 2020. The shortlisted candidates will now have to appear for Tier II exam. A total of 44680 candidates has been shortlisted for Tier II exam.
Candidates who have appeared in the Computer Based Test (CBT) may now check their result by visiting the SSC website ssc.nic.in.
SSC MTS Result Details
Name of exam: Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Examination, 2020
No of posts: Details about vacancies will be provided in due course of time
Name of organisation: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Type of test: Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)
Date of test: 5th to 20th October 2021
Answer key status: Released
Answer key release date: 12th November 2021
Result status: Available
Date of result: 4th March 2022
Along with the result, the commission has also declared the official cut-off marks of Tier-I Computer Based Test.
How To Check SSC MTS Result ?
- Candidates who submitted their online applications against various vacancy under Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Examination and appeared in the Tier-I of Computer Based Test may now check their results. They may follow below mentioned steps to check their results online.
- Scroll down, check Important Web-Link’s section.
- Click on Check SSC MTS Result link.
- A .pdf file will be downloaded, inside that search your roll no.
- If your roll number is listed, Congratulations! You are selected for next phase.
Important Links of SSC MTS Result
|Check SSC MTS Result||Click Here|
|SSC MTS Tier-I Cutoff||Click Here|
|SSC MTS Tier-I Answer Key||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|