DME Assam 2008 Grade III & IV Apply Now
Lakhimpur Peon & Chowkidar (Grade IV) Apply Now
Golaghat Peon Vcaancy Apply Now
Anganwadi Anganwadi Worker & Helper Apply Now
Anganwadi Anganwadi Worker & Helper Download
Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2022: Supreme Court of India has Published A Job Advertisement for the recruitment of 210 Junior Court Assistant (JCA) Vacancy (Group B Non Gazetted) Under Supreme Court Of India. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here. For more Assam Job Notifications Please Visit sahayakassam.in Regularly.
|Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2022|
|Advertisement||Supreme Court of India|
|No Of Post||210|
|Name Of Post||Junior Court Assistant (JCA)|
|Job Type||Central Govt Gobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Home Page||Click Here|
|Last Date||01th July 2022|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
Name of post: Junior Court Assistant (JCA)
No of posts: 210
Pay: Level 6 of Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 35,400/-
Eligibility Criteria of Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
Age Limit: Candidates applying for the post of Junior Court Assistant (JCA) should be below 30 years of age as on 01/07/2022.
Age Relaxation: Usual relaxation in age will be admissible to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen and Dependents of Freedom Fighter Category as per Government Rules.
- Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University .
- Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer .
- Knowledge of Computer operation .
- UR/ OBC: Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH candidates/dependents of freedom fighters: Rs 250/-
- Payment mode: Online
How to Apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting official Supreme Court of India Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Click on the “Online Registration” and complete the registration process .
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- At the end, take a print out of the application form
|Important Date Of Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2022|
|Starting date of submission of online application||18th June 2022|
|Last date of submission of online application||10th July 2022|
Important Link Of Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
Official Advertisement: Click Here
Register: Click Here
Login: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here